Rattlesnake Cable Company - High Quality Instrument Cables - Made in Montana
Forum :: Beans For Sale

Due to abuse - forum is closed and in archive mode only

TB 1000A #696 for sale

Return to forum index
 Author  Message
randolfio

PostPosted: 11/19/2007 at 3:16 PM    Post subject: TB 1000A #696 for sale link

I am selling my Travis Bean TB 1000A, serial number 696. It is the earlier thick Koa body with narrow horns. It is all original, including case, except for the pickup selector tip, which I replaced with a chrome one because I thought it looked better. This guitar has been played all its life, and shows it. There is a major blemish which can be seen in the pictures above the low E string between the pickups. The finish is gone there, and the wood is rough. There are also several dings all over the body which I tried to show in the pictures, but they didn't come out very well. There is also a scratch on the back of the neck around the third fret, but it's not bad enough to be noticed while playing. The back of the neck in the body is scratched up, but there is no buckle rash in the wood. Other than these cosmetic issues, it is a fantastic playing and sounding guitar. I had it set up and gone over at The 12th Fret in Portland, OR about six months ago and haven't touched it since - the major reason for the sale. The frets have plenty of life left, and the electronics are in perfect working order. The case also has some cosmetic blemishes on the outside, but the inside is perfect and it is very structurally sound.

Please make me an offer. I know what these have been selling for and will accept an offer accordingly. I hate it when people do this, but the market for these is so unpredictable right now, I feel I'd be selling myself short if I just threw a price out there. I will be accepting offers for one week.

Check out photos below, and please feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks

Disclosure: Any links to eBay or Amazon.com are affiliate links. Affiliate links may provide commission payments to the site based on purchases.

randolfio

PostPosted: 11/19/2007 at 3:25 PM    Post subject: RE:TB 1000A #696 for sale link

Having trouble posting picture links.... Let try an album.

http://s11.photobucket.co.....ums/a170/randolfio/travis bean/

randolfio

PostPosted: 11/19/2007 at 3:28 PM    Post subject: RE:TB 1000A #696 for sale link

Gaaah! Link fixed:

http://s11.photobucket.co.....170/randolfio/travisbean/

GG

PostPosted: 11/19/2007 at 3:29 PM    Post subject: RE:TB 1000A #696 for sale link

not working. Please email to ggates67@msn.com

thx,

GG

View Member Profile

randolfio

PostPosted: 11/19/2007 at 3:51 PM    Post subject: RE:TB 1000A #696 for sale link

Should work now. Sorry...

GG

PostPosted: 11/19/2007 at 3:58 PM    Post subject: RE:TB 1000A #696 for sale link

Will you email me? I don't want to negotiate on the board.

Thanks,

GG

View Member Profile

Disclosure: Any links to eBay or Amazon.com are affiliate links. Affiliate links may provide commission payments to the site based on purchases.

randolfio

PostPosted: 11/19/2007 at 4:15 PM    Post subject: RE:TB 1000A #696 for sale link

Man, I'm sorry, I'm making a mess of this.. I thought my email was clickable on my userneame.

Please send inquiries to randolfio at excite dot com.

randolfio

PostPosted: 11/23/2007 at 7:39 PM    Post subject: RE:TB 1000A #696 for sale link

Sold!

Save Up to $75 Instantly at MusiciansFriend.com
Due to abuse - forum is closed and in archive mode only

Return to forum index