Rattlesnake Cable Company - High Quality Instrument Cables - Made in Montana
Forum :: Beans For Sale

Due to abuse - forum is closed and in archive mode only

TB1000A #1246 on eBay

Return to forum index
 Author  Message
admin

PostPosted: 06/02/2007 at 4:27 PM    Post subject: TB1000A #1246 on eBay link

Nice looking TB1000A Artist #1246 on eBay. Looks to be in good condition.. wish there were more pics of the guitar for condition.

Starting bid of $900.00 w/NO reserve.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Travi.....ZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Good luck!
admin

View Member Profile

Disclosure: Any links to eBay or Amazon.com are affiliate links. Affiliate links may provide commission payments to the site based on purchases.

admin

PostPosted: 06/09/2007 at 10:35 PM    Post subject: RE:TB1000A #1246 on eBay link

Wow! Great deal. Sold for $2,710.00. You can still land a great Bean at a good price. Congrats to the new owner!!!

admin

View Member Profile

old_bohemian

PostPosted: 06/10/2007 at 6:39 AM    Post subject: RE:TB1000A #1246 on eBay link

The only reason I suspect it went so low is serious buyers had no confidence in the portrayal of the goods. Two lousy blurry full front pictures with four other spots for pics filled by the warranty card, an old ad, Al Green, and Earth,wind and Fire. No close up of the serial number. And to boot some flakey description telling of a "maplewood fretboard." I suspect the serious collectors wouldn't go near it and got little satisfaction from the seller of their concerns though email.

Probably cost the seller at least $800 if all was as pristine as he said it was and could have shown it with many clear pictures.

guitarcharlie

PostPosted: 06/11/2007 at 9:38 AM    Post subject: RE:TB1000A #1246 on eBay link

Yes I agree with old bohemian on this. That was a horrible listing job! If he had taken a series of nice photos including closeups there is no question he would have gotten quite a bit more $$$$. What are people thinking when they do such a lame job like that???? Of course on the other hand, thanks to knucklheads like this we can still find a few deals on ebay! Congratulations to the lucky buyer...I think that was quite a bargain.

View Member Profile

hogrot

PostPosted: 06/12/2007 at 3:50 PM    Post subject: RE:TB1000A #1246 on eBay link

to me the wood doesn't look like koa either, but i'm not any judge on this. it just looks kind of average. but i definitely agree it would've fetched more if the seller put a little more effort into the auction.

Stealyourboognish

PostPosted: 06/20/2007 at 1:11 PM    Post subject: RE:TB1000A #1246 on eBay link

It looks as though someone is trying to scam this guitar again on Ebay (twice!!!!!).
http://cgi.ebay.com/Travi.....64406QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

and

http://cgi.ebay.com/Travi.....64406QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The unbelievable nerve of some people.

Disclosure: Any links to eBay or Amazon.com are affiliate links. Affiliate links may provide commission payments to the site based on purchases.

Save Up to $75 Instantly at MusiciansFriend.com
Due to abuse - forum is closed and in archive mode only

Return to forum index