»  View All Bands

TravisBeanGuitars.com
Privacy Policy
Terms & Conditions
© 2001 - 2024

Rattlesnake Cable Company - High Quality Instrument Cables - Made in Montana
Forum :: Website Discussion

Due to abuse - forum is closed and in archive mode only

TB-500 #33 for sale. Near mint w/ohsc and tags.

Return to forum index
 Author  Message
joedaddy

PostPosted: 03/17/2014 at 1:00 PM    Post subject: TB-500 #33 for sale. Near mint w/ohsc and tags. link

Reluctantly, I have decided to sell my Magnolia TB500. You can see pics on this site and I have more of the underneath if needed. It is a 100% original, one owner family, besides me and plays, sounds as good as it looks. I have a couple of cool tags with it, too. The original case is near mint as well, with the original key. If you want the coolest Bean available for sale, this is it. I might be interested in a trade for a nice, all original Brazilian Martin or 9500.00 cash. I know that sounds high, but this guitar is well worth it and a fantastic investment. My e-mail is: qchimes@yahoo.com

View Member Profile

Disclosure: Any links to eBay or Amazon.com are affiliate links. Affiliate links may provide commission payments to the site based on purchases.

joedaddy

PostPosted: 03/17/2014 at 5:45 PM    Post subject: RE:TB-500 #33 for sale. Near mint w/ohsc and tags link

I meant to say that I'm taking it to the Dallas Guitar Show the 1st of May. It will be at Gary's Classic Guitars booth. Honestly, you just don't see this nice and low of a serial number ever come up for sale. TB-500's are sometimes referred to as the "holy grail" since it's the only model with single coil pick-ups. This thing screams. If your into weird coincidences, this guitar was finished in July of '78. Sadly, Travis Bean died in July of 2011 - exactly 33 years later. That happens to be the serial number of this Bean #33.

View Member Profile

thomasec

PostPosted: 01/23/2020 at 4:49 PM    Post subject: RE:TB-500 #33 for sale. Near mint w/ohsc and tags link

still available?

View Member Profile

Save Up to $75 Instantly at MusiciansFriend.com
Due to abuse - forum is closed and in archive mode only

Return to forum index