Rattlesnake Cable Company - High Quality Instrument Cables - Made in Montana
Forum :: Beans For Sale

Due to abuse - forum is closed and in archive mode only

TB1000S FOR SALE #1603

Return to forum index
 Author  Message
Doug

PostPosted: 01/27/2006 at 4:03 AM    Post subject: TB1000S FOR SALE #1603 link

I'm the original owner of #1603 TB1000S - KOA - all original - no missing knobs - excellent working condition. Starting bid: $1850

Disclosure: Any links to eBay or Amazon.com are affiliate links. Affiliate links may provide commission payments to the site based on purchases.

Doug

PostPosted: 01/27/2006 at 7:45 PM    Post subject: RE:TB1000S FOR SALE #1603 link

Pictures of this Bean will be on Ebay on 1/28/06 after 7:00p.m. PST.

Doug

PostPosted: 01/29/2006 at 12:24 PM    Post subject: RE:TB1000S FOR SALE #1603 link

I ended the auction early because it was brought to my attention that my Bean's wood was lighter than KOA. Don't know what the wood is. thanks doug

Houston

PostPosted: 01/29/2006 at 2:47 PM    Post subject: RE:TB1000S FOR SALE #1603 link

Because your guitar is a late # it will have the thinner body. I didn't think it made much of a difference until I saw a thin body in person, and they are -alot- thinner. If you are going just by the weight of the guitar then it will be a lot lighter than the early ones before they started using the thinner bodies.

doug

PostPosted: 01/29/2006 at 3:31 PM    Post subject: RE:TB1000S FOR SALE #1603 link

Sorry I was not clear, I meant the finish or body wood is a lighter color than most. I was not referring to the weight of the guitar. It is a natural finish letting the wood clearly show but the wood is light. Thanks doug

Wiggmaster66

PostPosted: 03/28/2006 at 12:42 PM    Post subject: RE:TB1000S FOR SALE #1603 link

I'm unfortunately assuming you have parted with you bean (as I mistakenly did about 12 years ago) if not please email me preferrably with a picture. tHaNx!!!

Disclosure: Any links to eBay or Amazon.com are affiliate links. Affiliate links may provide commission payments to the site based on purchases.

Save Up to $75 Instantly at MusiciansFriend.com
Due to abuse - forum is closed and in archive mode only

Return to forum index