Travis Bean Guitars - Unofficial Guitar Resource - Header

» Home
» About
» Blog
» Donate
» Database
» Videos
» Market
» Classifieds
» History
» Photo Gallery
» Repair
» Join
» FaceBook

» Join
» Login

» General Discussion
» Beans For Sale
» Mods/Repairs
» Website Discussion
» Forum Rules

»  Al Green Band
»  Agalloch
»  Silkworm
»  Blacklevel Embassy
»  Menendez
»  View All Bands
Privacy Policy
Terms & Conditions
© 2001 - 2023

  Rattlesnake Cable Company - High Quality Instrument Cables - Made in Montana
Forum :: General Discussion

Due to abuse - forum is closed and in archive mode only

string Ferruls

  Return to forum index
 Author  Message

20 Dec 2005
Posts: 223
PostPosted: 04/07/2012 at 6:11 PM    Post subject: string Ferruls link

The "flanges" that go behind the TB500s that the strings get strung through are called Ferruls. (sp?) does anyone know where I might be able to find one or a matching set of 6? I lost one for a TB500 I am trading. Any info would b greatly appreciated. Thanks,

Back to top

View Member Profile

Disclosure: Any links to eBay or are affiliate links. Affiliate links may provide commission payments to the site based on purchases.

Save Up to $75 Instantly at
Due to abuse - forum is closed and in archive mode only

  Return to forum index