© 2001 - 2024

Rattlesnake Cable Company - High Quality Instrument Cables - Made in Montana
Forum :: Beans For Sale

Due to abuse - forum is closed and in archive mode only

TB 1000S Custom 3 pickup for sale

Return to forum index
 Author  Message
otherone

PostPosted: 04/01/2012 at 8:45 PM    Post subject: TB 1000S Custom 3 pickup for sale link

#923...please see photos in photo gallery. This is very rare and interesting Travis Bean guitar...an all original TB 1000S with a TB 500 pickup installed in the middle as a third pickup, With custom wiring and toggles to have the option of the neck and bridge pickups be single coil or humbucking, and to combine the TB 500 pickup with the neck pickup, the bridge pickup, all three together, or the TB 500 alone. I don't know the history of this installation, but it was professionally done. The myriad of tones available are very Garcia-esque...thus I had the guitar professionally refinished in a nitro cream white to match Garcia's Travis Bean's guitars. The refin was done through 30th St guitars in New York. The guitar is a one of a kind. I'm asking $4500. Please email me if interested at hyrams@hotmail.com thanks

View Member Profile

Disclosure: Any links to eBay or Amazon.com are affiliate links. Affiliate links may provide commission payments to the site based on purchases.

Joefish

PostPosted: 04/02/2012 at 4:26 PM    Post subject: RE:TB 1000S Custom 3 pickup for sale link

I'm usually immune to GAS, but that guitar takes my breath away ¦ I've actually been thinking about it all day.

For us single coil folks, that's just awesome.

(¦ yeah, that killer guitar and pair of 65's and I'd be set)

Good luck!

View Member Profile

otherone

PostPosted: 05/11/2012 at 12:51 PM    Post subject: RE:TB 1000S Custom 3 pickup for sale link

Bean Sold...thanks Peter!

View Member Profile

Save Up to $75 Instantly at MusiciansFriend.com
Due to abuse - forum is closed and in archive mode only

Return to forum index