© 2001 - 2024

Rattlesnake Cable Company - High Quality Instrument Cables - Made in Montana
Forum :: Beans For Sale

Due to abuse - forum is closed and in archive mode only

97 reissue bass on eBay now - #5 of 6

Return to forum index
 Author  Message
ScottD

PostPosted: 06/10/2002 at 12:55 PM    Post subject: 97 reissue bass on eBay now - #5 of 6 link

Just saw the reissue bass that is posted on eBay. Interesting figures (9 lbs!) and pics. I don't know that I've ever seen a picture of Travis Bean himself before. But the kicker for me is that this guy also has an auction for a TB1000 running right now. In it he shows a pic of his 6 TB1000 guitars plus one bass ALL LAYING ON HIS F***ING LIVING ROOM CARPET AND UGLY-ASS SOFA. Sorry, but I hate hoarders.

Disclosure: Any links to eBay or Amazon.com are affiliate links. Affiliate links may provide commission payments to the site based on purchases.

Pete

PostPosted: 06/12/2002 at 11:48 AM    Post subject: RE:97 reissue bass on eBay now - #5 of 6 link

Dude,My wife picked out that sofa.(I hate it to.) I bought all of the instruments from Travis Beam himself,And have statements sign by him to verify this.(What a great guyHe is!) I am not hoarding them,I will be selling them on ebay soon so hopefully they will be played and I can buy a new sofa! Peace to All, Pete

ScottD

PostPosted: 06/13/2002 at 7:57 PM    Post subject: RE:97 reissue bass on eBay now - #5 of 6 link

Good to hear that people will get a shot at these. All venom is hearby retracted. Take 'er easy.

fran krause

PostPosted: 06/16/2002 at 1:12 PM    Post subject: RE:97 reissue bass on eBay now - #5 of 6 link

So does anybody know what happened to the reissue guitars? I saw a picture of them and they looked freakin' awesome!

Save Up to $75 Instantly at MusiciansFriend.com
Due to abuse - forum is closed and in archive mode only

Return to forum index