© 2001 - 2024

Rattlesnake Cable Company - High Quality Instrument Cables - Made in Montana
Forum :: General Discussion

Due to abuse - forum is closed and in archive mode only

I am considering selling my #18 TB1000A on Ebay V

Return to forum index
 Author  Message
justtwo

PostPosted: 03/27/2014 at 1:17 PM    Post subject: I am considering selling my #18 TB1000A on Ebay V link

Hi all I was the unfortunate lesser bidder on the Oblinger unassembled TB500 a few yrs ago. It broke my heart. I waited and watched that Brother's Auctions for something like 2 yrs dreamin on that proto... I was going to make some wood copies ... oh well I''m over it .. anyone remember that price? I have the same # TB1000A pictured here... I have been thinking it should be able to fetch over 10K any valid opinions ? no offers please .. I Will persue vintage guitar Magazine or Gruhns in person ... please do not contact me mr Gallo.

View Member Profile

Disclosure: Any links to eBay or Amazon.com are affiliate links. Affiliate links may provide commission payments to the site based on purchases.

justtwo

PostPosted: 03/29/2014 at 11:53 AM    Post subject: RE:Prototype link

so is this sight vacant ?

View Member Profile

tintronic

PostPosted: 03/30/2014 at 2:56 PM    Post subject: RE:I am considering selling my #18 TB1000A on Ebay link

Not entirely. You say you're looking for comments or opinions...mine is that you're asking too much for the current market. Even prototype or early Travis Beans don't really seem to be drawing big dollars these days. 10k is a lot of money and I'm not sure you'll get it without a bit of a wait...that is my opinion anyway, since you asked. I could be very wrong!

View Member Profile

CNELSON

PostPosted: 04/02/2014 at 6:43 PM    Post subject: RE:I am considering selling my #18 TB1000A on Ebay link

Please notify me, I am very interested in buying your guitar. I've never posted here before, but I used to have a very early serial number TB, and I would love to have another one. e-mail me at: ChrisNelson@email.com

View Member Profile

justtwo

PostPosted: 05/30/2014 at 11:16 AM    Post subject: RE:I am considering selling my #18 TB1000A _ link

after speaking w/ Vincent Gallo, I was misguided by a crazy person .. sorry i said that Vincent .. see you soon ..

View Member Profile

justtwo

PostPosted: 06/02/2014 at 5:36 PM    Post subject: RE:I am considering selling my #18 TB1000A on Ebay link

Boy was I wrong, mislead not sure but Vincent Gallo is one of the nicest people i have met in some time! Nevermind crazy ramblings from "Schmucklick" I am so glad he did contact me , it was so fortuitous as I had no idea he was sooo knowledgable about many other things besides guitars-needles to say the deal is done .. no haggle very great guy i'd sell to him anyday!

View Member Profile

Disclosure: Any links to eBay or Amazon.com are affiliate links. Affiliate links may provide commission payments to the site based on purchases.

Save Up to $75 Instantly at MusiciansFriend.com
Due to abuse - forum is closed and in archive mode only

Return to forum index