Travis Bean Guitars - Unofficial Guitar Resource - Header

» Home
» About
» Blog
» Donate
» Database
» Videos
» Market
» Classifieds
» History
» Photo Gallery
» Repair
» Join
» FaceBook

» Join
» Login

» General Discussion
» Beans For Sale
» Mods/Repairs
» Website Discussion
» Forum Rules

»  Fever Ray
»  Phleg Camp
»  Osaka Orangeade Concern
»  Aerosmith
»  View All Bands
Privacy Policy
Terms & Conditions
© 2001 - 2023

  Rattlesnake Cable Company - High Quality Instrument Cables - Made in Montana
Forum :: Mods / Repairs

Due to abuse - forum is closed and in archive mode only

Bridge Hex Bolts?

  Return to forum index
 Author  Message

PostPosted: 02/20/2003 at 12:56 PM    Post subject: Bridge Hex Bolts? link

I'm not sure what you call them, but where can you find replacement bolts for the bridge on a TB-2000. The bolts that adjust the intonation?

Back to top

Disclosure: Any links to eBay or are affiliate links. Affiliate links may provide commission payments to the site based on purchases.


PostPosted: 02/25/2003 at 12:08 PM    Post subject: RE:Bridge Hex Bolts? link

I call them sockethead capscrews. Any well stocked hardware store should have them. Then again I'm spoiled, I live in Boulder,CO. and we have a store called McGuckin's that has every fastener imaginable.

Back to top

Save Up to $75 Instantly at
Due to abuse - forum is closed and in archive mode only

  Return to forum index