© 2001 - 2024

Rattlesnake Cable Company - High Quality Instrument Cables - Made in Montana
Forum :: General Discussion

Due to abuse - forum is closed and in archive mode only

Jim Stones stolen 1000s#1280

Return to forum index
 Author  Message
stoneman

PostPosted: 03/15/2015 at 4:58 PM    Post subject: Jim Stones stolen 1000s#1280 link

I have recently been inspired to take the search for my Standard #1280 to the next level. This guitar was stolen in Boston in 91. It surfaced on ebay in 2013. I missed this auction, information here in data base.(was sold to interstatepawn Pensacola Fla who than ebayed it.) It appears exactly as is did before it was stolen, knobs missing, severe belt buckle rash and unmistakable corrosion on back of neck around the second fret. We strongly believe it to have been in storage for 22+ years. The circumstances surrounding the disappearance suggest the thief is the guy who hocked it to Tim at interstate pawn. If anyone has any information let us know. To the guy that ripped my git it would be wise for you to come forward now before there's a knock on your door. Jim Stone jhscustom@yahoo.com

View Member Profile

Disclosure: Any links to eBay or Amazon.com are affiliate links. Affiliate links may provide commission payments to the site based on purchases.

Save Up to $75 Instantly at MusiciansFriend.com
Due to abuse - forum is closed and in archive mode only

Return to forum index