© 2001 - 2024

Rattlesnake Cable Company - High Quality Instrument Cables - Made in Montana
Forum :: Beans For Sale

Due to abuse - forum is closed and in archive mode only

TB1000S #1462 (Yellow finish) on eBay

Return to forum index
 Author  Message
admin

PostPosted: 05/30/2007 at 10:53 AM    Post subject: TB1000S #1462 (Yellow finish) on eBay link

TB1000S #1462 (Yellow) on eBay with reserve (non imron neck).

Interesting points. It's yellow (they say it's cream.. but sure looks yellow to me). To my knowledge, I don't remember any 'yellow' Beans from the factory, but I know there were all sorts of custom units that left the building, so a yellow original guitar leaving the factory is a definite possibility. You might want to get the history on this guitar.

Also, it is in our database:
http://www.travisbeanguit.....ction/database.detail.htm

And mentions that Slash played a yellow Bean as well. Not sure if this 'is' the Bean, but interesting to point out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-.....ZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The seller did a great job by adding many quality pictures. There are a few dings and nicks, but the condition looks really good. If anyone gets any more information about this guitar (ie: history, etc), please post them here.

Thanks!
admin

View Member Profile

Disclosure: Any links to eBay or Amazon.com are affiliate links. Affiliate links may provide commission payments to the site based on purchases.

djarovsky

PostPosted: 05/30/2007 at 6:59 PM    Post subject: RE:TB1000S #1462 (Yellow finish) on eBay link

I don't know about a yellow guitar, but here is a video of Slash playing a black one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mrl78_TeUHo

pbeekman

PostPosted: 06/10/2007 at 6:59 PM    Post subject: RE:TB1000S #1462 (Yellow finish) on eBay link

Could this be the most expensive TB1000 EVER sold? Check the finished price on ebay!

View Member Profile

admin

PostPosted: 06/10/2007 at 7:18 PM    Post subject: RE:TB1000S #1462 (Yellow finish) on eBay link

Hello Paul!

Good to see you're still visiting the site from time to time.. you still 'down under'?

admin

View Member Profile

BoulderBean

PostPosted: 06/10/2007 at 10:09 PM    Post subject: RE:TB1000S #1462 (Yellow finish) on eBay link

pbeekman has a point. I haven't heard of a higher price for a 1000S. Is anyone keeping these records?

View Member Profile

Kevin

PostPosted: 06/10/2007 at 10:47 PM    Post subject: RE:TB1000S #1462 (Yellow finish) on eBay link

I think it is, but i am keeping records of just how much money Ive missed out on by selling Beans over the years.

View Member Profile

Disclosure: Any links to eBay or Amazon.com are affiliate links. Affiliate links may provide commission payments to the site based on purchases.

admin

PostPosted: 06/15/2007 at 9:08 AM    Post subject: RE:TB1000S #1462 (Yellow finish) on eBay link

Hello All

I'm going to break out the 'market' related posts in this thread and move them to the discussion I started in Website Discussion. I think this thread would be hard to track down later.

http://www.travisbeanguit.....fuseaction/forum.view.htm

Thanks!
admin

View Member Profile

Save Up to $75 Instantly at MusiciansFriend.com
Due to abuse - forum is closed and in archive mode only

Return to forum index