© 2001 - 2024

Rattlesnake Cable Company - High Quality Instrument Cables - Made in Montana
Forum :: Mods / Repairs

Due to abuse - forum is closed and in archive mode only

i need a tb 500 / tb 1000 neck !!!: (

Return to forum index
 Author  Message
mr bean

PostPosted: 06/13/2003 at 10:47 AM    Post subject: i need a tb 500 / tb 1000 neck !!!: ( link

i need an aluminium neck to ease/save my soul - seriousley does anyone know where i can find a neck from - i really really need one - i am a poor boy who cant afford a new tb and need a neck to finish my super guitar - 67 *ORIGINAL* sg body with cherry red finish - i already own soem travis bean pick - ups i got from some gypsy all i need now is a neck please help me !!!!!

Disclosure: Any links to eBay or Amazon.com are affiliate links. Affiliate links may provide commission payments to the site based on purchases.

dmg

PostPosted: 06/13/2003 at 7:42 PM    Post subject: RE:i need a tb 500 / tb 1000 neck !!!: ( link

You're going to put an aluminum neck on an SG? tym guitars out of australia makes aluminum necks for their guitars, and there's some guy from the south who's selling aluminum necks on ebay - go to the guitar category and search for 'aluminum'. there's a good amount of vaccaro parts on there, which would be a little less insanely neck-heavy for you...

Greg Bailey

PostPosted: 11/04/2003 at 10:00 AM    Post subject: RE:i need a tb 500 / tb 1000 neck !!!: ( link

Hi,

I'm "some guy from the south who's selling aluminum necks on ebay". I'm would guess by now that you already have an aluminum neck. I can make what you need if you haven't gotten one yet. I am currently making a Travis Bean neck for a Standard body. I have a website, so you can see some examples of my work, it's at:
http://hometown.aol.com/gbailey842/main.html

Greg

Save Up to $75 Instantly at MusiciansFriend.com
Due to abuse - forum is closed and in archive mode only

Return to forum index